Monday, October 20, 2008

Mesa Falls

To ensure that we enjoy the last few days of good weather, we decided to take a little photography field trip to Mesa Falls. We packed ourselves a little picnic and took off on our journey. It was so pretty. I'd been there before but it was Steven first time. We were able to get in some really good shots before the sun went down. It was lot of fun. We've been really lucky with the weather lately. It's been so nice, and its the getting toward the end of October. Midterms have were last week and this week, so I find myself trying to avoid studying in a variety of ways, mostly involving Harry Potter and cleaning. Steven studies like crazy, and me with all of my 3 hour classes, never have too much home work, but am in class from sun up til sun down. The best new is that today was the last day of my flower ID class, so no more late night scientific name cramming for bi-weekly quizes! I was given a new calling in our ward which I'm really excited about, I'm the visiting teaching disrict leader, or something like that. It's going to be really fun. Basically I get to go visit teach like 10 people, so I'll make all sorts of friends. On sunday I met a girl who also swears by Harry Potter books on tape, so I think we'll be great friends. Enjoy our Mesa falls Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment