Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well...It's official... It's a BABY!!!


We found out we're having a baby October of this year and couldn't be more ecstatic about it! I'm already just short of twelve weeks along and ready to round off my first trimester with a bang. We alread have our first ultra sound under our belt with the baby's heart beat at 168 beats per minute! I'm due July 2, and time couldn't be going more slowly! Keep checking for more updats and pictures! As soon as this semesters over I'll have a lot more time to blog!

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness oh my goodness this is such great news!!! CONGRATULATIONS! (i'm a little confused about the due date though...) i hope things are great and everything with the pregnancy goes smoothly. i'll be emailing you soooooooon. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! OMG thats so awesome!!! So happy for you!!! I hope you aren't too sick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! im so excited for yall! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i just reread the post and i get it now. when you said we found out in october somehow i translated that to be you were HAVING it in october and i was sooo confused. longest pregnancy ever!!! haha but a summer baby sounds funnnn. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelsey!!

    I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!

    Have fun in Denver! Dont forget about us though.. we will be here ready to hang out when you get back.
    Good luck with your pregnancy too. Can I still plan you a baby shower :)

    Keep in touch!! You can check out our blog at elliotandrachel.blogspot.com. I will be setting it to private soon so send me your email so I can add to the list of people that an access it.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Kelsey... didn't you say you were getting rid of your facebook and just sticking to blogging?.... So where are these posts?!

    ReplyDelete