Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It`s a Girl and she's going to be early!!!!

Well...here we are at nearly 33 weeks and just a few more to go. We're now due June 28th instead of July 2, which i couldn't be happier about. She's growing fast but is super healthy.

We're back from Colorado now and can't wait to go back. We loved the area and loved Steven's job. He loves auditing and I love the weather there so we really can't go wrong. I nannied while we were down there and decided that kind of thing isn't for me. I'm sure I'll like my own kids (I hope) but I don't think I'll be doing anymore babysitting anytime soon...unless their not mobile, that'd be alright. We got a puppy while we were in Denver. The cutest little Cocker Spaniel you'll ever see. She may look innocent but don't be fooled. Her name is Daisy but we call her the devil. Yesterday she ate a roll of paper towels. All that was left was pieces of the cardboard tube; we were only gone for a few hours....Steven did ind a way to keep her occupied though. We got her an electric car at DI for 50 cents. Best 50 cents we've ever spent. We were told that when we got her spay she would calm down. We're quite certain they removed the wrong organ.



She looks sweet in this picture but....




This is what she's really like. That's me trying to nap and her spinning circles on my head.


We're currently stationed in Rexburg and are loving it....ha. Steven is at school and work from 5 to 5 everyday. He toutors accounting and is training for a triathalon at the end of the month. Me on the other hand...well I'm in charge of growing the baby and I am doing a fabulous job if I do say so myself. Daisy and I go on walks and I'm making a baby blanket right now. Suprisingly, I do keep busy all day. Between crafts, Daisy, and cleaning...Our apartment was not exactly livable when we moved in. Filthy doesn't even cover it. The funny thing is that yesterday we recieved a notice on our door saying they were no longer accepting pets to maintain the cleanliness of the apartments. Ha. I garuentee that the smell of a dog is better than what we moved into.

Lastly....A few pregnancy pictures





This last one is a reflection of me eating the biggest ice cream cone ever. If you ever go to Maggie Moo's and they ask if you want one scoop or two, say one. Not even pregnant lady on a hot day could finish two scoops...well...ok I did, but it took osme effort.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kels! You look SO adorable preggers! I am going to be in Idaho this Sunday-Tuesday. I am going to go to Rexburg on one of those days to take some things to the boutique I sell at. If you aren't busy I would love to do lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty glad you're blogging again. I almost choked on my coke when I saw the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're probably the cutest pregnant girl ever. i miss you, email me back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY FUN AND CUTE! That little puppy is so adorable! It was good to see you the other day. We will have to set up some play dates!

    ReplyDelete