Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Weekend in Salt Lake

I went down to Salt Lake this weekend to go to a baby shower and spend some quality time with Amanda. We had a right nice time. We had chinese food at a semi-sketchy place. By sketchy I mean no one there spoke english, but the food was good.
When I asked Amanda what Dim Sum was, she said it was Chinese Food and dim sum (as in and then some)
They were very strict at this chinese place though. There was no back talking allowed....

Then we went out to gelalto, however, they didn't have Amanda's favortie flavor and I wasn't about to pay $5 for a tablespoon of ice cream, so we decided not to get any. Unfourtunatly, Jason didn't get them memo in time and got his baby gelato, while Amanda and I went somewhere else at got near a half gallon of ice cream for $7. Much better deal.
Another highlight of the weekend was when Jason brought out a picture of him the same year Amanda was a senior in high school.

just a baby....

My least favorite part, I would say, would be going to a singles ward 8 months pregnant. There were too many people who asked if I was new in the ward, and then those who just smiled sadly at me as if too say, "Good for you for still coming to church". It's like this...I'm not single and pregnant. I even wore my biggest fake ring so everyone would know it. Amanda wanted me to take my ring off.

Our car had a lucky day this last week.
All sevens!

And lastly today, Daisy woke me up from my nap and when I opened my eyes, this is what I saw

She had her back legs on my chest, and her from paws on the window...nice view

1 comment: