Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Ten Plagues of the Jarvi Household

1. Steven has been gone for 2 weeks
2. I've been congested for 2 weeks
3. Two nights ago my congestion moved into my chest
4. Daisy discovered she can still chew on things with her muzzle on
5. Daisy ate an entire bag of frosting with her muzzle on at 4am while I was sleeping on Tuesday
6. Tuesday evening, Daisy puked on the clean laundry
7. Went to the Doctor today because Evelyn started coughing this morning and I thought, 'Hey, maybe I'm contagious.' Turns out I have acute bronchitis and a sinus infection, neither one of them, they assured me, she can get but will most likely get a sever cold, just not as bad as me.
8. As of this afternoon, Evelyn is really sick and won't eat and just barely went to sleep after a long rocking and walking session and even though I'm exhausted my chest hurts too badly to sleep.
9. Steven is also sick but he's in Michigan so neither one of us can take care of each other, ourselves, or the baby...and Daisy make my sickness a million times worse now that she is not detained nor deterred by her muzzle.
10. The Department of Transportation has not found a way to safely apparate or travel by Floo Powder

2 comments:

  1. I'm especially angry about number 10. You would have thought they could have figured that out by now. Seriously it's 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree, I need them to fix the problem I am sure that Floo powder can get me to America faster then Air Canada!! LOL

    ReplyDelete