Monday, December 14, 2015

My Santa Experience Dot Com....

So we got our pictures take with Santa at the mall the week after Thanksgiving. And I only did it for two reasons...One- it was actually not as expensive as I thought and it came with the digital copy rights so you can print as many as you like  and Two- both kids smiled when they got on Santa's lap. Let me remind you how our last photo's together went....


 
So when they were BOTH smiling, real smiles of joy, I was like Take the picture, take the picture. And they print it out and...I HATED it! All I could see when I Looked at this picture was a white trash Christmas card.  Evelyn is in pink from head to cowboy boot toe and you can see about 4 inches of Caden's ankle adorned with dress socks because everything else was dirty and his lum"bear" Jack t-shirt. Who gets a "professional" picture take of their kids dressed like that? Extreme buyers remorse.....
 


So then after being mad at myself for days about it, even thinking about getting another one, I came back and looked at it again and it just made me laugh out loud. No other picture in the history of pictures has said so much. Evelyn LOVES pink. She loves to dress herself. This is just SO Evelyn I can't help but love it. And Caden... Caden will only wear a shirt if he deems it funny enough, and animals doing things animals normally don't do is hilarious. And those pants! Caden literally goes up a pants size every 5-6 months. He's in the 98th percentile for height, and at any given time, he actually does not have a pair of pants that cover his ankles. This picture could not be anymore Caden.

Evelyn asked for a doll and a balloon and Caden asked for a lawn mower and TMNT alarm clock. So we've got our fingers crossed Santa pulls through for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment