Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Few Weeks Behind

Alright....so I'm just going to do a quick photo dump from the end of February and I'm hoping to have time to actually blog about the last couple weeks after this one...
 
So, I've been sick right. We were able to make it outside after about a week and a half confinement. We raked the front yard and Evelyn used the tree's as her coat hanger.
 
 Caden loved...LOVED, jumping down the pine needles in the bin. It was really cute. He jumped for much longer than was needful, but Evelyn and I played Frisbee while he "worked".
 Evelyn loves to play beauty salon, but I don't really like her to do my hair since I've let it just be curly all the time now, it gets tangley and frizzy when she combs it, so when I say no, she moves on to her next choice of hair. He's a trooper, and yes she is using a Barbie brush.
 Over Christmas, Chelsey and I went to the dollar store and fount these sweet clip-on/ flip-up sunglasses and yes, I do wear them everywhere I go when I'm wearing my regular glasses
 My mommy put red highlights in her hair and it looked so nice I had her do mine. Except my hair is so much darker, they turned out like a dark copper color. It's pretty, but you can't tell unless your all up in my hair or I'm right under a light.

Caden had his first out and about accident at the gym. He said he just got so busy with his show he just didn't know what was happening until it was too late. But he was wearing jeans tucked into his rainboots...so he really just filled up his boots. Which I was fine with because there was no mess on the floor to have to clean up. We did have to go and buy him a pair of flip flops (dip dops) because in his accident bag I have shirts, pants, undies, socks....but no extra shoes...
 Steven had been gone this week so while we were waiting for him, the kids went on an adventure
 Then Daddy came home and life was good! We went to Shari's...and everything on their menu had corn so we had to mod-podge Caden's breakfast together. You should have seen the ladies face when I added.."And can we also get a bowl of shredded cheese on the side?" Caden loves his "messy cheese" as he calls it.





We went to the pet store...

 And to the grocery store

 And then we had an indoor picnic because it was raining

 Evelyn's tooth started to come in, you can just barely see it here
 Then the rain cleared up and we made it to the park to play frisbee

 THEN to top it all off, we had chocolate fondue and movie night

 I've had better ideas. It was Everywhere. and I mean EVERYWHERE
 Really...chocolate EVERYWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment