Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Going private is currently too hard....

So I was going to make my blog private and then...well it's not that it's too hard really, it's that I haven't had time to get all my stuff together. I thought I would just do a quick update for the Fam's we don't see... aka everyone.
Evelyn is a little over three months now and is:
Smiling cause we're funny
laughing cause she's funny
Going to bed between 7and 8 pm and sleeping solid until 7:30 or 8am
Taking two, three hour naps
eating us out of house and home (we're seriously going to have to start feeding her solids cause this is rediculous)
Talking like crazy
Standing with hardly any support
Refusing to do tummy time
Sucking her thumb (which is adorable now, but maybe not for long)
TEETHING, yes, teething. I had no idea it could happen so soon
Not a fan of Daisy although daisy loves her to death. But, it's like this, Daisy eats poop, so we have to moniter their relationship pretty closely
Pretty much the cutest baby ever.
News on Steven:
He has taken 2 of the 4 sections of the CPA exams and we still haven't recieved any scores
working hard, as always
....
Me:
Since having Evelyn I have lost 33lbs to date. Sometimes I think "WOOT, WOOT!" and other time I think, "Holy crap!! I suck at being pregnant and gained a baby elephant!"
I'm now a professional photographer, well, as of this Sarturday. I posted my photo blog on craigslist and I guess people liked what they saw because I have 5 apts for the next 2 weeks (memoriesbykelsey.blogspot.com)
I have business cards
That's pretty much all. We've been super busy with nothing really to show for it. Our house is messy, our dog is untrained, Steven's always studying or working, and I'm lucky if I get to shower, but we're happier than we've ever been.
It's been a while since I posted pictures so here comes a big stream of them! They're a little helter skelter, but it's her blessing, naked baby pictures, her 3 month pictures (in the wicker buggie with the cream and maroon dress) some pictures i liked for the props...her in sleeping arrangements when we went to kansas and one of me and her. And don't forget to follow my photography blog, memoriesbykelsey.blogspot.com





























4 comments:

  1. I think Evelyn is possible the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister-in-law,
    As I was checkin' out your blog post I decided that I most definantly needed to hit you up for a list of reasons.
    1. I really wish we lived closer so we could become closer because you're fabulous! We need to start emailing each other or something so I can at least pretend we're BFF. haha
    2. I CAN NOT WAIT to snuggle my baby niece for the first time! She is like the cutest thing EVER!
    3. You are so creative and I am jealous! I mean seriously, I think you were genetically altered in a homemaking magazine.
    4. Will you take family pictures for Us(plus puppy) when you are here? I fo'sho' love your work!
    5. What are we going to do when I kidnap you aka when we get together?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and am glad you didn't go private - now I can see Evelyn. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Moses one by the river...its my favorite

    ReplyDelete