Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Pictures, Small Update

October has definitely been a busy month. Evelyn will be 4 months tomorrow so we have that to look forward to. She can almost roll over...sort of. she can get to her side and you would think gravity would take her the rest of the way but not yet. We've also been really busy with my photography thing. We realize now that starting the second week in October wasn't the greatest idea...It's cold out! And I can't really expect people to pose in front of our blankets like I'll have Evelyn do...Maybe people don't mind paying to pose with used bedding...

Steven got the results back from his first CPA exam...He got a 93. So we're pretty excited about it. Apparently only 10% of test takers pass all 4 on the first try, so we're crossing our fingers. But they don't even get an award or anything, I mean, he'll still get certified...but not like on a plaque or anything, just paper like everyone else...Regardless of if he passes all four on the first time or not, One of our friends will be finding out if he passes all four at the same time Steven does, so if they both pass, we're going to get a Costco cake to celebrate, and if they don't, we're going to get a Costco cake and mope ant talk about how much we hate the CPA exams.

I also made Evelyn's Halloween costume. She's so cute, we have so much fun together. Pretty glad she's photogenic really...I mean...all babies are cute...but some just look better than others....and with needing to build my portfolio, it's super convenient...and I'll be honest, I love having people come up to me and tell me how pretty she is.

That's pretty much all that's new: Professional photographer, soon to be CPA, homemade costumes, and cutest baby ever. Enjoy the pictures.



















2 comments:

  1. She is photogenic. Her costume is so cute. Do you think you could make one in my size? Jason and I are in need of costumes... Also, I lol'd at the family pic with Steven holding Daisy. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute!!
    And love her costume! great job :)

    ReplyDelete