Sunday, June 27, 2010

More for the Papa

Grandma made the blog


Amanda Feeding the baby



Her little eyes are open!




Passed out after second breakfast




My feeties have never been so swollen. For some reason, I think all my fluids have been going to my feet. They're so swollen I can't really move my ankles or toes. Steven rigged me up this little contraption to ice them. Where the ice was the swelling went down causing sink holes in the top of my feet.




Feeding the baby




Yawning in her Sunday best




Auntie Amanda




Steven picked Evelyn a flower the other day




I love this picture because you can see her little spit bubbles




Evelyn takign a nap on Daisy

















Smiling for Papa


3 comments:

  1. she is SO beautiful! :) congrats yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedding ring pictures. You are so smart and very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, I just found your blog through Rachel Rutt! You have such a pretty baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete