Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Little Roller

Evelyn rolled over for the first time on Sunday. She's always hated tummy time but we thought we'd give it another go, and she just did it right off. She was so proud of herself. She still hates being on her stomach but at least she can get off her stomach now.





I also was able to get this video to upload. This is still the first day she laughed, she hasn't done it since but we're sort of patiently waiting .





We've also been trying the solid food thing this week...not so successful. I don't think her little tummy's quite ready for it. She's got the eating thing down...but the days we spoon fed her she had some serious tummy trauma, so we're going to cut back and hold off full time spoon feeding for a while. Also, it's hard getting rice cereal out of her little nostrils.

Today I was the last voter for Douglas county. I had forgotten to vote and was on my way to the gym, passing by the high school i was supposed to vote at, and thought I'd go check and see if the polls were closed. Got lost in the parking lot...no I don't want to talk about it...finally got to where I was supposed to be at 6:59 and the polls closed at 7pm so I did get to vote and I got my sticker. I am a responsible citizen.

I also made Evelyn a coat rack today. A while ago, Hobby Lobby had all their hanger letters and ceramic letters on super clearance, So today was the day I re found all the letters and hung them up. (I lover her little jackets!!)



I was also able to sneak in and get a picture of sleeping Evelyn. She sucks her thumb to sleep, so when she finally falls asleep, it just falls right next to her.


And I lover this sweater she's wearing but when we go out in it, I always make sure she's wearing a bow...We've had an old lady ask how old HE was the first time out in blue with out a bow. She'll get her hair eventually...I'm banking on that it's curly. She has about 5 really dark, corkscrew hairs that jet out and are all sorts of kinky and curly.

2 comments:

  1. I love her coat rack! Ethan had one in our old apartment, but it wasnt as cute as this!

    I thought from your last post, that it was a little early for her to have solids. 4 months old? Our doctor always told us wait until 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos are so cute! Please tell me you'll be in WA around Christmas so I can see her myself?!?

    ReplyDelete