Monday, March 7, 2011

8 Month Pictures

I finally got around to touching up some of Evelyn's 8 month photo's...aka I'm finally home and no one at my parents house has photoshop. So yes, we are home and what a trip it was. We always have a good time at my parents house but the traveling part is not to wonderful. This last flight, we had a crack for a stewardess. Evelyn flys' for free because she's under 2 and qualifies as a lap child, however, when the seat next to me s empty, I let her play next to me. I've done it many times and have never had a problem. This time, I set her next to me and was getting everything ready for the flight when the stewardess asks me how old she is. I say 8months, and she says, well then put her on your lap. . . .SERIOUSLY? Ok, so yes, she's supposed to be in my lap but if it was that big of a deal surly she could have been nicer about it. But don't worry, she was a crack to everyone and even had rude announcements, like, if your traveling through to Huston on this aircraft, please stay in your seat. If you move at all, we will ask you to leave the plane and you will not reach your final destination...I've typically had good experiences with southwest, but this flight and my attempted last flight did not go so well.



So these where taken the last weekish of February...














And the this one, Sabrina had a cow puppet trying to make her laugh and she got super excited.

2 comments:

  1. HP for life. That's what I'm talking about. The bow in her hair is super cute.

    ReplyDelete